Italian glass frosted with crystal clear accents. Includes specified low-voltage lamp and 8' of field-cuttable suspension cable or 5.8 watt replaceable LED module and 6' of field-cuttable suspension cable. For use with 24 volt transformer, add suffix "-24" to item number (LED lamp option is not compatible with 24 volt transformers).
- Fusion Jack - Includes a Fusion Jack (FSJ) compatible connector, and no transformer. For use with LBL Fusion Jack systems.
- Monopoint - A monopoint canopy (MPT), with internal transformer, will be included, creating a self-contained, fully-functional light.
- Monorail - Includes a Single-Circuit Monorail (MRL) connector, and no transformer. For use with LBL Single-Circuit Monorail Systems.
- Two-Circuit Rail - Includes a Two-Circuit Monorail (MR2) connector, and no transformer. For use with LBL Two-Circuit Monorail Systems.
Color options: Amber, Frost
Finish options: Bronze, Satin Nickel
Bulb options: Xenon, LEDBronze, Satin Nickel
Glass Size: W 4.25", H 7"
- Power consumption - Initial 5.8w, 4.7w Stabilized
- Color Temperature - 3000 degrees Kelvin
- Lumens - Initial 300 lumens, stabilized 250 lumens
- Lumens/Watt - 53 stabilized, 52 initial
- Color Rendering Index - 80 CRI
- Lifetime - 30,000 hours to 70% of original light output
24 Volt Transformer:
- Custom order, please call customer service
Additional LBL Lighting Links
This LBL Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- LBL Lighting HS179AM*
- LBL Lighting HS179FR
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Wilt and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of LBL Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.