1460 Series Surface Mount Door Closer Adjustable from sizes 1 to 6
The LCN No Leak Commercial Series Closers are designed especially for the unique opening needs of the commercial market. Each of the closers in the No Leak Series features solid, cast iron cylinder construction and special V-Shield™ sealing technology; so your closers are guaranteed for 10 years not to leak even under the most demanding conditions.
Designed for maximum versatility, the 1460, available with multiple cover options, can be used for both commercial and institutional applications. This fully universal closer offers a wide variety of options and new fast and accurate installation. Slimline design for narrow head frames and top rails. Cast iron cylinder for exceptional service life. UL-listed for use on fire-rated doors. All weather hydraulic Fluid eliminates seasonal adjustments.
- Hinge, Top Jamb and Parallel Mounting Available for Right or Left Handed Doors
- Multiple Arm Options (Lead times may very)
- For 48 Inch Exterior Doors and 60 Inch Interior Doors
- Most Options Meet ADA Requirements
- UL and cUL Listed for Self-Closing Doors without Open Hold Arm
- ANSI Standard A156.4, Grade One.
- For Commercial and Institutional Applications
- Special Rust Inhibitor (SRI) Option for More Durable Finish
- Variety of Cover Options Available
- Includes Screw Pack
Since its founding in 1926, LCN has specialized in solving door control problems through the use of high quality, innovative door control products. By adhering to high standards of performance, LCN has earned a leadership role within the industry and is committed to meeting door control challenges of the future. With representatives located throughout the world, LCN provides the products and services necessary to solve your door control problems.
Additional LCN Links
LCN P1461 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Arm Style||Cush, Extra Duty, Hold Open, Long, Regular, Spring Cush|
|BHMA Certification||Grade 1|
|Closer Size||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6|
|Manufacturer Warranty||10 Year|
|Max Door Width||48, 60|
|Max Door Width (Exterior)||48|
|Max Door Width (Interior)||60|
|Mount Type||Parallel, Surface, Top Jamb|