Lino L2 Self Leveling Cross Line Laser Level
The Leica Lino L2 is a time saving laser level tool. Time consuming and tedious drawing of lines on the wall is a thing of the past. The Leica Lino L2 Laser Level projects exactly, quickly and easily which allows you to concentrate on the job in hand.
Whether horizontal, vertical, or crossed, the red lines are perfectly visible everywhere on the wall. This laser has three modes (horizontal, vertical, or crossed) as well as manual mode where you can manually adjust the lines to where you want them to be (non-leveling mode).
- Self leveling cross line laser / 2 lines at exact 90°
- Pulse function with power-saving mode
- Modern, ergonomic housing
- IP54 housing: dust and splash proof
- Large glass lens
- Very easy to use
- 2 Year warranty
- Range: 50 ft visible line, 100 ft with detector
- Line Accuracy: 1/16” at 50 ft
- Leveling Accuracy: ± 1/16 at 20 ft
- Self-Leveling Range: 4 º ± 0.5 º
- Horizontal Accuracy: ± 1/16 at 20 ft
- Vertical Accuracy: ± 0.75mm @ 10 ft line length
- Laser Diode: 635 nm, Laser Class II
- Battery Type: AA, 3 x 1.5V
- Operating Temperature: -10 º C to 40 º C
- Storage Temperature: -25 º C to 70 º C
- Weight: 320g
- Tripod Screw: 1/4"
- Protection Class: IP54 Protected against dust, splashes
- Nominal Dimensions: 2-1/10" (W) x 3-1/2" (D) x 3-7/10" (H)
- Target plate
- Magnetic multifunction tripod adapter
- Ball adapter for tripod
- Alkaline batteries (type aa, 3 × 1.5v)
- Carrying pouch
With the products from Leica Geosystems you can work quickly, accurately, and efficiently. Whether you want to measure distances or inclinations, position, align or level, Leica has the right tool for the job.
Our SKU: Leica Geosystems 757225
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued