DISTO™ D2 Laser Distance Meter for Indoor Applications
The Leica DISTO™ D2 is a compact and handy base model specifically designed for indoor applications. It features shortcut keys for addition, subtraction, and area/volume calculations. The last 10 measurements are also stored. As with all Leica laser distance meters, the laser dot is clearly visible. You can always see your targeting point, even if the target object is in a hard to access area.
- Straight line, square foot and volume calculations
- Simple pythagoras function
- Smallest laser distance meter in the world
- Ergonomic and compact design
- Indoor only
- Features area and volume calculations, pythagoras, memory, add / subtract results
- 2 year over the counter warranty with an additional year if registered with Leica within 8 weeks after purchase
- 197 foot measuring range
- 1/16” accuracy
- Accuracy: +/- 1.5
- Application: Distance Meter
- Range: 0.16-ft to 197-ft (0.05-m to 60-m)
- Laser Class: 2
- Laser Type: 634 nm, < 1 mW
- Protection Class: Spray, Water and Dust Proof (IP54)
- Battery Life: Up to 5,000 measurements
- Weight: 0.2 lbs.
- Battery Type: (2) AAA
- Application: Interior
- Nominal Dimensions: 1-7/10" (W) x 9/10" (D) x 4-2/5" (H)
- Wrist strap
- 2 AAA batteries
- Producer certificate
- Quick start manual
With the products from Leica Geosystems you can work quickly, accurately, and efficiently. Whether you want to measure distances or inclinations, position, align or level, Leica has the right tool for the job.
Additional Leica Geosystems Links
This Leica Geosystems item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Leica Geosystems 763495*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 763495 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Leica Geosystems products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.