Lino P5 5 Point Laser Kit
The Leica Lino™ P5 projects five laser beams, which are exactly at right angles to one another. This greatly simplifies setting out tasks and makes your interior fitting-out more precise and efficient.
- Modern, ergonomic housing
- Power Range Technology™
- Practical multifunction adapter
- Very easy to use
- 2 Year warranty
- Range: 50 ft visible line, 100 ft with detector
- Line Accuracy: 1/16” at 50 ft
- Range: Up to 49-ft (15-m) depending on lighting conditions
- Leveling Accuracy: 1/16-in (1.5-mm)
- Self-Leveling Range: 4 degrees 0.5 degrees
- Plumb Point Accuracy: 1/16-in (1.5-mm)
- Number of Laser Points: 5
- Beam Direction: Up, Down, Forward, Right, Left
- Laser Diode: 635 nm, Laser Class II
- Battery Type: (3) AA 1.5V
- Protection Class: Spray, Water and Dust Proof (IP54)
- Weight: 0.68 lbs.
- Tripod Thread: 1/4-in
- Vertical Aligning: No
- Vertical And Horizontal Aligning: No
- Aligning At Any Angle: No
- Application: Indoor, Outdoor
- Laser Class: 2
- Nominal Dimensions: 2-9/10" (W) x 5-1/9" (D) x 4-3/5" (H)
- Lino P5 5 Point Laser
- Target plate
- Magnetic multifunction adapter
- Alkaline batteries (type AA, 4 × 1.5v)
- Hard carry case and interior soft pouch
With the products from Leica Geosystems you can work quickly, accurately, and efficiently. Whether you want to measure distances or inclinations, position, align or level, Leica has the right tool for the job.
Additional Leica Geosystems Links
This Leica Geosystems item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Leica Geosystems 777068*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 777068 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Leica Geosystems products with over 400 warehouses across the country.