30" Electric Radiant Cooktop with SmoothTouch Controls and Glass Cooking Surface
- 5 Cooktop Elements
- Electronic Touch Controls
- Hot Surface Indicator Lights
- Radiant Glass Surface
- SmoothTouch Controls: Intuitive and easy to use with just a touch. At a quick glance of the centralized electronic controls users can see which heating element is activated and the smooth surface easily wipes clean.
- Steady Heat Technology: Steady Heat cooking elements delivery constant heat at any temperature for more precise control and respond quickly to power setting adjustments.
- Dual Cooktop Elements: LG offers versatile elements that fit different sized cookware - even your largest sauté pan.
- Warming Zone: The low-watt element gives you control of temperatures so you can keep cooked foods warm until they are ready to serve.
- Dimensions: 30-27/32" W x 21-1/2" D x 4" H
- Back Left Burner Watts: 1,900
- Back Right Burner Watts: 100
- Front Left Burner Watts: 1,200
- Front Right Burner Watts: 3,000
- Center Burner Watts: 1,500
- Voltage: 208 or 240 Volts
- Amperage: 40 Amps
LG strives to enhance its customer’s life and lifestyle with intelligent product features, intuitive functionality, and exceptional performance. LG customers can take pride in owning an object of excellence and take comfort in knowing a smart and informed purchase can be made every time an LG product is purchased.
Additional LG Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All LG Products
Our SKU: LG LCE3081ST
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- LG LCE3081ST*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
LG LCE3081ST Product Specifications
|Use and Care Manual|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Back Left Burner Watts||1900|
|Back Right Burner Watts||100|
|Burner Style||Smooth Top|
|Front Left Burner Watts||1200|
|Front Right Burner Watts||3000|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights||Yes|
|Number Of Burners||5|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.