LG Laundry Allergene CyclePresenting the first washer certified asthma and allergy friendly by the AAFA. Uses the power of steam to remove 95% of common household allergens.
LG Laundry Cold Wash CyclesTo save energy you take matter into your own hands. Now it's as easy as a touch of a button saving 605 - 91% more energy on each load.
Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
Save $50 when you purchase this Washer as a Laundry Package (Washer + Dryer). Search "DLE2250W-WM2250CW".
3.6 Cu. Ft. Extra Capacity Front Load Washer with ColdWash Technology
- 3.6 Cu. Ft. Capacity: Do more laundry in less loads
- ColdWash™ Technology: Cold water and enhanced washing motions deeply penetrates fabrics providing warm water performance with cold water savings
- 6Motion™ Technology: Each wash cycle combines up to six different wash motions to provide a deep clean
- Direct Drive Motor: With fewer moving parts and more efficient operation, LG backs the motor with a 10 year warranty
- TrueBalance: Anti-vibration system decreases washer sound and vibrations
- SpeedWash: Have clothes clean and fresh in just 15 minutes (Small Loads)
- SenseClean™ System: Automatically sets the water level and wash time based on the current loads washing needs
- Smart Diagnosis™: Diagnose problems with a simple app on your smart phone
- ENERGY STAR®
LG strives to enhance its customer’s life and lifestyle with intelligent product features, intuitive functionality, and exceptional performance. LG customers can take pride in owning an object of excellence and take comfort in knowing a smart and informed purchase can be made every time an LG product is purchased.
Additional LG Links
Our SKU: LG WM2250
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- LG WM2250CW
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
LG WM2250CW Product Specifications
|No Load RPM||1200|
|Number of Cycles||7|
|Stainless Steel Interior||Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.