1/3 HP Submersible Sump Pump with Vertical Magnetic Float
Liberty's "workhorse" sump pump features a unique one-piece cast iron body, quick-disconnect power cord and three different switch options - including our Vertical Magnetic Float design (VMF) for smaller pits.
With a durable, epoxy powder coat finish and vortex style impeller, Liberty's 250-series pump is the perfect choice for low-head effluent pumping or basement de-watering.
Liberty Pump 257 Features:
- Rugged 1/3 hp motor, oil filled with thermal overload protection
- Able to handle 1/2" solids
- Hermetically sealed motor and switch cavities
- Liberty's UNI-BODY casting - a solid, one-piece housing that eliminates the lower motor seal ring found on other pumps
- Epoxy powder coat finish
- Vortex style impeller for superior solids-handling
- Impeller is constructed of engineering polymer
- Fasteners are constructed of non-corrosive stainless steel
- Rotor shaft is constructed of 416 stainless steel
- Quick-disconnect 10' standard power cord allows replacement of cord in seconds without breaking seals to motor
- Includes vertical magnetic float for smaller pits
Liberty Pump 257 Specifications:
- Height: 10.5"
- Width: 9.6"
- Category: Sump Pump
- Connection Size: 1-1/2"
- Flow Rate (GPM): 50
- Maximum Head Height: 18
- Motor HP: 1/3
- Maximum Fluid Temperature(F): 140 Degrees
- Voltage: 115 V
- Weight: 22 lbs.
Additional Liberty Pumps Links
Our SKU: Liberty Pumps 257
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Liberty Pumps 257
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Flow Rate (GPM)||50|
|Material Shaft||Stainless Steel|
|Maximum Fluid Temperature||140|
|Maximum Head Height||18|