1/3 HP Submersible Sump Pump with Vertical Magnetic Float
Liberty's "workhorse" sump pump features a unique one-piece cast iron body, quick-disconnect power cord and three different switch options - including our Vertical Magnetic Float design (VMF) for smaller pits.
With a durable, epoxy powder coat finish and vortex style impeller, Liberty's 250-series pump is the perfect choice for low-head effluent pumping or basement de-watering.
Liberty Pump 257 Features:
- Rugged 1/3 hp motor, oil filled with thermal overload protection
- Able to handle 1/2" solids
- Hermetically sealed motor and switch cavities
- Liberty's UNI-BODY casting - a solid, one-piece housing that eliminates the lower motor seal ring found on other pumps
- Epoxy powder coat finish
- Vortex style impeller for superior solids-handling
- Impeller is constructed of engineering polymer
- Fasteners are constructed of non-corrosive stainless steel
- Rotor shaft is constructed of 416 stainless steel
- Quick-disconnect 10' standard power cord allows replacement of cord in seconds without breaking seals to motor
- Includes vertical magnetic float for smaller pits
Liberty Pump 257 Specifications:
- Height: 10.5"
- Width: 9.6"
- Category: Sump Pump
- Connection Size: 1-1/2"
- Flow Rate (GPM): 50
- Maximum Head Height: 18
- Motor HP: 1/3
- Maximum Fluid Temperature(F): 140 Degrees
- Voltage: 115 V
- Weight: 22 lbs.
Additional Liberty Pumps Links
This Liberty Pumps item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Liberty Pumps 257
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 257 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Liberty Pumps products with over 400 warehouses across the country.