1/6 HP Submersible Utility Pump
Lightweight, portable and weighing only 7.5 lbs., the model 260 is perfect for miscellaneous water removal from pool covers, flooded areas or other clear water transfer applications such as fountains, etc. Completely submersible and powered by a 1/6 hp motor, the 260 pumps down to as low as 1/8". Garden hose connection. Capabilities to 17 GPM, maximum head 25'.
Liberty Pump 260 Features:
- Thermoplastic body resists impact, stress, and corrosion
- Self-cleaning trash-type impeller
- 1/6 hp air cooled PSC motor
- Shaft seal and lip seal
- 8' power cord
- Thermal overload protection
- Pumps down to 1/8"
- Completely submersible
- Removable bottom screen for easy cleaning
Liberty Pump 260 Specifications:
- Height: 9.5"
- Width: 7"
- Category: Utility Pump
- Connection Size: 3/4"
- Flow Rate (GPM): 17
- Maximum Head Height: 25
- Motor HP: 1/6
- Maximum Fluid Temperature(F): 120 Degrees
- Voltage: 120 V
- Weight: 8 lbs.
Additional Liberty Pumps Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Liberty Pumps Products
Our SKU: Liberty Pumps 260
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Liberty Pumps 260 Product Specifications
|Flow Rate (GPM)||17|
|Maximum Fluid Temperature||120|
|Maximum Head Height||25|