1/2 HP Submersible Effluent Sump Pump
With a shut-off head of 37 feet and 3/4" solids-handling capability, the 280-series by Liberty covers a wide-range of low-head to mid-range pump applications. Designed for STEP systems, mound systems, liquid waste transfer and high output sump applications, you can count on the 280-series to offer superior performance. Designed with Liberty's unique one-piece cast iron body and 10' quick-disconnect cord. High-output 1/2 hp submersible with rugged cast iron housing.
Liberty Pump 287 Features:
- Unique one-piece "Uni-Body" casting
- Permanently lubricated upper and lower bearings
- Oil-filled, hermetically sealed motors with thermal overload protection
- Stainless steel, removable bottom screen
- Stainless steel rotor shaft
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Quick-disconnect 10' standard power cord allows replacement of cord in seconds without breaking seals to motor
- Includes vertical magnetic float for smaller pits
Liberty Pump 287 Specifications:
- Height: 13"
- Width: 10"
- Category: Sump Pump
- Connection Size: 1-1/2"
- Flow Rate (GPM): 70
- Maximum Head Height: 37
- Motor HP: 1/2
- Maximum Fluid Temperature(F): 140 Degrees
- Voltage: 115 V
- Weight: 29 lbs.
Additional Liberty Pumps Links
This Liberty Pumps item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Liberty Pumps 287
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 287 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Liberty Pumps products with over 400 warehouses across the country.