Pro380 4/10 HP Sewage Pump with QuickTree Technology
The Pro380-Series is a large capacity shallow system design featuring a 24" x 24" basin - perfect for bedrock and difficult soil conditions. The Pro380-Series offers a large 41 gallon capacity and longer pump cycles for extended pump life. The Pro380-Series sewage package arrives from the factory pre-assembled with QuickTree® Technology saving valuable labor time at the job site. Now available "alarm-ready" with pre-mounted alarm floats. Give the Pro380 a try and see why more contractors are demanding Liberty.
Liberty Pump P382LE41 Features:
- QuickTree technology allows for quick inspections and removal of float switch without disconnecting plumbing
- Separate access cover
- Shallow 24" basin for easier burial in difficult soil conditions
- Large 41 gallon capacity
- Anti-floatation collar
- Molded torque-stops
- Integrally molded handles
- Unique integrated cord seal technology
- Durable polyethylene construction
- Ships with clear disposable construction cover for protection during masonry work and rough-in
- Fully assembled
- Standard three-year limited warranty
Liberty Pump P382LE41 Specifications:
- Height: 24"
- Width: 25"
- Category: Sewage Pump
- Connection Size: 2"
- Flow Rate (GPM): 130
- Maximum Head Height: 25
- Motor HP: 4/10
- Maximum Fluid Temperature(F): 140 Degrees
- Voltage: 115 V
- Weight: 62 lbs.
Additional Liberty Pumps Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Liberty Pumps Products
- Shop All Liberty Pumps Pro380 Collection Products
Our SKU: Liberty Pumps P382LE41
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Liberty Pumps P382LE41 Product Specifications
|Flow Rate (GPM)||130|
|Maximum Fluid Temperature||140|
|Maximum Head Height||25|