Pro380 4/10 HP Sewage Pump with QuickTree Technology
The Pro380-Series is a large capacity shallow system design featuring a 24" x 24" basin - perfect for bedrock and difficult soil conditions. The Pro380-Series offers a large 41 gallon capacity and longer pump cycles for extended pump life. The Pro380-Series sewage package arrives from the factory pre-assembled with QuickTree® Technology saving valuable labor time at the job site. Now available "alarm-ready" with pre-mounted alarm floats. Give the Pro380 a try and see why more contractors are demanding Liberty.
Liberty Pump P382LE41 Features:
- QuickTree technology allows for quick inspections and removal of float switch without disconnecting plumbing
- Separate access cover
- Shallow 24" basin for easier burial in difficult soil conditions
- Large 41 gallon capacity
- Anti-floatation collar
- Molded torque-stops
- Integrally molded handles
- Unique integrated cord seal technology
- Durable polyethylene construction
- Ships with clear disposable construction cover for protection during masonry work and rough-in
- Fully assembled
- Standard three-year limited warranty
Liberty Pump P382LE41 Specifications:
- Height: 24"
- Width: 25"
- Category: Sewage Pump
- Connection Size: 2"
- Flow Rate (GPM): 130
- Maximum Head Height: 25
- Motor HP: 4/10
- Maximum Fluid Temperature(F): 140 Degrees
- Voltage: 115 V
- Weight: 62 lbs.
Additional Liberty Pumps Links
This Liberty Pumps item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Liberty Pumps P382LE41
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the P382LE41 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Liberty Pumps products with over 400 warehouses across the country.