PC 1/3HP Sump Pump with Battery Back-Up System
A fully assembled pump combination that features a primary 115 volt sump pump and the model 441 battery back-up pump.
Liberty Pump PC257-441 Features:
- Fully assembled and automatic operation
- Ready to connect to 1-1/2" discharge
- Provides uninterrupted pumping in the event of power outage or main pump failure
- Compact profile will fit minimum 15" diameter sump pits
- Back-up pump (Model 441) offers 5 stage battery charging and protection from battery burn-out or overcharging
- System includes primary pump check valve and back-up pump check valve
- Note: 12V deep cycle battery not included
- Rugged 1/3 hp motor, oil filled with thermal overload protection
- Able to handle 1/2" solids
- Hermetically sealed motor and switch cavities
- Liberty's UNI-BODY casting - a solid, one-piece housing that eliminates the lower motor seal ring found on other pumps
- Vortex style impeller for superior solids-handling
- Impeller is constructed of engineering polymer
- Fasteners are constructed of non-corrosive stainless steel
- Rotor shaft is constructed of 416 stainless steel
- Quick-disconnect 10' standard power cord allows replacement of cord in seconds without breaking seals to motor
- Includes vertical magnetic float for smaller pits
Liberty Pump PC257-441 Specifications:
- Category: Sump Pump
- Connection Size: 1-1/2"
- Flow Rate (GPM): 50
- Maximum Head Height: 23
- Motor HP: 1/3
- Maximum Fluid Temperature(F): 140 Degrees
- Voltage: 115 V
- Weight: 35 lbs.
Additional Liberty Pumps Links
This Liberty Pumps item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Liberty Pumps PC257-441
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the PC257-441 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Liberty Pumps products with over 400 warehouses across the country.