Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
- Swing Arm Wall Lamp
- Using a fabric shade, this versatile wall lamp adjusts to almost any angle. Put above a bed for a reading lamp instead of a table lamp.
- 100W Incandescent A Type Bulb
- (Bulb NOT Included)
- E-27 Socket (Medium Base)
- Backplate Dimensions 6"H by 4"W and 3/4" Deep
Additional Lite Source Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Lite Source Products
- Shop All Lite Source Swinger II Collection Products
Our SKU: Lite Source LS-13538
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Lite Source LS-13538PBS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Lite Source LS-13538PBS Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.