- Polished Steel or Antique Brass Shade
- Designed to cast directed light at the required angle
- Made of Metal
- UL & ETL Rated for Dry Location
- Bulb Base - Medium (E27): The E27 (Edison 27mm), Edison Screw (ES). The standard in countries that use 220–240 volts AC domestic power, the E27 are the most common screw-mount size.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E27 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 20"
- Width: 12" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Length: 7.5"
- Switch Location: Base Switch
- Switch Type: On / Off
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Base: Medium (E27)
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Wattage: 22
- Watts Per Bulb: 11
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Lite Source Links
This Lite Source item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Lite Source LS-398AB
- Lite Source LS-398D/BRZ
- Lite Source LS-398PS
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the LS-398 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Lite Source products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.