The Vela features a minimal trim on a matte white acrylic diffuser. The two circline fluorescent lamps are included and provide excellent ambient illumination in residential and light commercial applications. The Vela is ideal for use in foyers, hallways, bedrooms, offices, utility work areas, stairways and many other rooms in the house. Fluorescent lamping is energy efficient and provides superior color rendering and long life. This fixture comes standard with an electronic ballast (120 volt, 60Hz) ensuring no flickering and quiet operation without interfering with other home electronics.
- For use with non-dimmable switches only
- Standard with electronic ballast (120 volt, 60Hz) ensures no flickering and quiet operation without interfering with other home electronics
- UL listed to US safety standards ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Guaranteed for two years against mechanical defects in manufacture (excludes lamp)
- Includes (2) 22 watt & 32 watt T9 circline 4100K fluorescent lamps
- Length: 14.5"
- Width: 14.5"
- Height: 4"
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Bulb Base: T9
- Bulb Type: Circline
- Watts Per Bulb: 22 and 32
- Wattage: 44 and 64
- Voltage: 120
Additional Lithonia Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Lithonia Lighting Products
- Lithonia Lighting Vela Collection
This Lithonia Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Lithonia Lighting 10511 KR M4
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 10511M4 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Lithonia Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.