Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Provides accent illumination that visually expands the space and creates a relaxing atmosphere in residential and commercial applications such as hospitality, educational, health care and circulation areas. Ideal for use in hallways, stairways, dining areas, foyers, offices and meeting rooms.
- A classic look, this transitionally styled sconce is offered in a hand-dipped, tea-stained glass shade mounted on an antique bronze finished socket housing and matching decorative support arm/canopy or acid-etched, frosted glass shade mounted on a brushed-nickel finished socket housing and matching decorative support, arm/canopy.
- The shade provides a widespread uniform illumination.
- Includes (1) 13W compact full spiral 4-pin 2700K fluorescent lamp for energy efficiency, superior color rendering and long life.
- Standard with electronic ballast (120 volt, 60Hz) ensures no flickering and quiet operation without interfering with other home electronics.
- All mounting hardware included.
- Product Dimensions: 9.375"H x 4.5"W x 6.125" Extension
- Energy Star Qualified
- cUL/cULus Listed
- Guaranteed for two years against mechanical defects in manufacture
Additional Lithonia Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Lithonia Lighting Products
- Shop All Lithonia Lighting Ferros Collection Products
Lithonia Lighting 11531 BN Product Specifications
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting, Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom, Bedroom, Foyer|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.