Provides accent illumination that visually expands the space and creates a relaxing atmosphere in residential and commercial applications such as hospitality, educational, health care and circulation areas. Ideal for use in hallways, stairways, dining areas, foyers, offices and meeting rooms.
- A classic look, this transitionally styled sconce is offered in a hand-dipped, tea-stained glass shade mounted on an antique bronze finished socket housing and matching decorative support arm/canopy or acid-etched, frosted glass shade mounted on a brushed-nickel finished socket housing and matching decorative support, arm/canopy.
- The shade provides a widespread uniform illumination.
- Includes (1) 13W compact full spiral 4-pin 2700K fluorescent lamp for energy efficiency, superior color rendering and long life.
- Standard with electronic ballast (120 volt, 60Hz) ensures no flickering and quiet operation without interfering with other home electronics.
- All mounting hardware included.
- Product Dimensions: 9.375"H x 4.5"W x 6.125" Extension
- Energy Star Qualified
- cUL/cULus Listed
- Guaranteed for two years against mechanical defects in manufacture
Additional Lithonia Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Lithonia Lighting Products
- Lithonia Lighting Ferros Collection
This Lithonia Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Lithonia Lighting 11531 BZA*
- Lithonia Lighting 11531 BN
Polished Brushed Nickel
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 11531 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Lithonia Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.