Provides general illumination in residential and commercial applications. Ideal for use as lighting in bathroom/ lavatories, over hospital beds, hallways/corridors stairways and utility areas.
- The definition of urban chic.
- An etched acrylic diffuser with engraved, geometric design provides widespread uniform illumination.
- Durable diecast aluminum ends in either a sleek brushed nickel or black bronze finish compliment the diffuser’s geometric design.
- Decorative matching finials provide easy access for cleaning and maintenance.
- Available in 2’, 3’ and 4’ lengths.
- Includes (2) Linear T5, 3000K fluorescent lamps for energy efficiency, superior color rendering and long life.
- Standard with electronic ballast (120 volt, 60Hz) ensures no flickering and quiet operation without interfering with other home electronics.
- For use with non-dimmable switches only.
- Product Dimensions: 3.875"H x 3.5"W x 25"L
- CUL listed to US and Canadian safety standards and listed, suitable for damp locations.
- ENERGY STAR qualified.
- ADA compliant.
- Guaranteed for two years against mechanical defects in manufacture.
Additional Lithonia Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Lithonia Lighting Products
- Lithonia Lighting Metro Collection
This Lithonia Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Lithonia Lighting 11727RET5 BZ*
- Lithonia Lighting 11727RET5 BN*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 11727 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Lithonia Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.