Provides general illumination for residential and commercial applications. Ideal for use as lighting in bathroom/lavatories, over hospital beds, hallways/corridors stairways and utility areas.
- A distinctive contoured design complements a variety of decors.
- Durable milk-white acrylic diffuser provides a widespread uniform illumination.
- Suitable for vertical or horizontal mounting.
- Available in 2', 3' and 4' lengths.
- Utilizes linear T8 fluorescent lamps for energy efficiency, superior color rendering and long life (not included).
- Standard with electronic ballast (120 volt, 60Hz) ensures no flickering and quiet operation without interfering with other electronics.
- Also available in other ballast configurations.
- For use with non-dimmable switches only.
- Product Dimensions: 4"H x 5"W x 51"L
- cULus listed to US and Canadian safety standard on Residential Electronic (RE) ballast fixtures and suitable for damp locations.
- ENERGY STAR qualified.
- ADA compliant. For Non-RE bllast, UL and CSA (standard) for NOM Certified see options.
- Guaranteed for two years against mechanical defects in manufacture.
Additional Lithonia Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Lithonia Lighting Products
- Lithonia Lighting Litepuff Collection
This Lithonia Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Lithonia Lighting 11892RE
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 11892 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Lithonia Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.