Provides task and general lighting in residential and light commercial applications. Suspended from ceiling, ideal for over dinette tables, game tables, entertainment bars, kitchen counters, or other work areas.
- Contemporary design with colored crinkle-glass, outer transparent cylnder and chrome accents.
- Available in azure blue, seawed green or milk white.
- Suspended from chrome canopy with clear cord (adjustable up to 72").
- Includes (1) 13W compact double twin tube (DTT) 3500K fluorescent lamp for energy efficiency, superior color rendering and long life.
- Standard with electronic ballast (120 volt, 60Hz) ensures no flickering and quiet operation without interfering with other home electronics.
- For use with non-dimmable switches only.
- All mounting hardware included.
- Product Dimensions: 11.5"H x 4.75"W x 72" Maximum Overall Height (with cord)
- CUL listed to US and Canadian safety standards and suitable for damp locations.
- ENERGY STAR qualified.
- Guaranteed for two years against mechanical defects in manufacture.
Additional Lithonia Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Lithonia Lighting Products
- Lithonia Lighting Zentro Collection
This Lithonia Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Lithonia Lighting 11990 GB*
- Lithonia Lighting 11990 GW M4
- Lithonia Lighting 11990 GG
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 11990 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Lithonia Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.