How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
Provides task and general lighting in residential and light commercial applications. Suspended from ceiling, ideal for over dinette tables, game tables, entertainment bars, kitchen counters, or other work areas.
- Contemporary design with colored crinkle-glass, outer transparent cylnder and chrome accents.
- Available in azure blue, seawed green or milk white.
- Suspended from chrome canopy with clear cord (adjustable up to 72").
- Includes (1) 13W compact double twin tube (DTT) 3500K fluorescent lamp for energy efficiency, superior color rendering and long life.
- Standard with electronic ballast (120 volt, 60Hz) ensures no flickering and quiet operation without interfering with other home electronics.
- For use with non-dimmable switches only.
- All mounting hardware included.
- Product Dimensions: 11.5"H x 4.75"W x 72" Maximum Overall Height (with cord)
- CUL listed to US and Canadian safety standards and suitable for damp locations.
- ENERGY STAR qualified.
- Guaranteed for two years against mechanical defects in manufacture.
Additional Lithonia Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Lithonia Lighting Products
- Shop All Lithonia Lighting Zentro Collection Products
Lithonia Lighting 11990 Product Specifications
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Shade Color||Blue, Green, White|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Kitchen, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.