How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
Provides task and general lighting in residential and light commercial applications. Suspended from ceiling, ideal for over dinnette tables, game tables, entertainment bars, kitchen counters, or other work areas.
- Inverted twist on the Tulip for contemporary style with a downlight effect.
- Lily shape, white frosted glass shade and brushed nickel cap.
- Lily pendant(s) are suspended from a sleek, brushed nickel canopy with silver cord (adjustable up to 74-1/2”). Offered in a single or three fixture cluster.
- Includes a 13W compact quad tube 2700K fluorescent lamp for energy efficiency, superior color rendering and long life.
- Standard with electronic ballast (120 volt, 60Hz) ensures no flickering and quiet operation without interfering with other home electronics.
- For use with non-dimmable switches only.
- All mounting hardware included.
- Product Dimensions: 6"H x 6"W x 74.5" Maximum Overall Height (with cord)
- UL listed to US safety standards and suitable for damp locations.
- ENERGY STAR qualified.
- Guaranteed for two years against mechanical defects in manufacture.
Additional Lithonia Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Lithonia Lighting Products
- Shop All Lithonia Lighting Lily Collection Products
Lithonia Lighting 11998 GW Product Specifications
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Kitchen, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.