Provides task and general lighting in residential and light commercial applications. Suspended from ceiling, ideal for over dinnette tables, game tables, entertainment bars, kitchen counters, or other work areas.
- Inverted twist on the Tulip for contemporary style with a downlight effect.
- Lily shape, white frosted glass shade and brushed nickel cap.
- Lily pendant(s) are suspended from a sleek, brushed nickel canopy with silver cord (adjustable up to 74-1/2”). Offered in a single or three fixture cluster.
- Includes a 13W compact quad tube 2700K fluorescent lamp for energy efficiency, superior color rendering and long life.
- Standard with electronic ballast (120 volt, 60Hz) ensures no flickering and quiet operation without interfering with other home electronics.
- For use with non-dimmable switches only.
- All mounting hardware included.
- Product Dimensions: 6"H x 6"W x 74.5" Maximum Overall Height (with cord)
- UL listed to US safety standards and suitable for damp locations.
- ENERGY STAR qualified.
- Guaranteed for two years against mechanical defects in manufacture.
Additional Lithonia Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Lithonia Lighting Products
- Lithonia Lighting Lily Collection
This Lithonia Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Lithonia Lighting 11998 GW
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 11998 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Lithonia Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.