For applications that require good illumination levels. Suitable for general purpose applications.
- Steel channel (standard) with high-gloss, baked polyester finish.
- Combination end plates/channel connector furnished for either unit-mounted or continuous-row application.
- Channel cover retained by quarter-turn fastener.
- Optional aluminum channel available, features corrosion resistant fasteners for use in damp and harsh locations.
- White specular reflectors available.
- Thermally protected, resetting, Class P, UL Listed and CSA Certified ballast is standard.
- Sound rating depends on lamp/ballast combination.
- Product Dimensions: 4.75"H x 4.25"W x 24"L (with bulbs, not included)
- AWM, TFN, THHN wire used throughout, rated for required temperatures.
- Ballast disconnect provided standard where required to comply with U.S. and Canadian electrical codes.
- UL Listed. CUL Listed or CSA Certified to Canadian standards.
- NOM Certified–optional.
Additional Lithonia Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Lithonia Lighting Products
- Shop All Lithonia Lighting Strip Light Collection Products
Our SKU: Lithonia Lighting C 2 20
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Lithonia Lighting C 2 20 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Fluorescent Pin|
|Bulb Shape||T8 Linear|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Watts Per Bulb||20|