Sleek and contemporary, this LED flush mount can be installed on a ceiling or wall. With a low-profile 1.75" extension, this fixture is perfect for hallways, bathrooms, closets, and outdoor applications where space is a concern.
- Comparable light output to a 60W incandescent with an 84% reduction in power consumption!
- Dimmable with most standard incandescent dimmers (See below for list of recommendations)
- Mounts directly to any 4" junction box
- CSA certified to US and Canadian standards for damp or wet locations.
- 5-year limited warranty
microDRIVE™ LED Technology:
Designed for simplicity, this fixture's LED operates without the need for an LED driver. The LED Versi Lite fixture delivers increased efficacy and reliability, all while reducing total harmonic distortion (THD) and maximizing power factor.
- Height / Extension: 1.75"
- Diameter: 7.25"
- Material: Cast Aluminum
- Shade Material: Lightweight Acrylic
- Light Type: LED
- Total Wattage: 9.3W
- Average Life Hours: 50,000
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 85
- Color Temperature: 4000K
- Lumens: 660
- Lumens / Watt: 70
- Dimmable: Yes
- TDH: <20
- Power Factor: >.98
- Voltage: 120
- Leviton: 6633P, IPL06, 6674P, IPE04, Trimatron 600W
- Lutron: DVELV 300P, Skylark 300P, NTELV 300, NLV 600
Additional Lithonia Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Lithonia Lighting Products
- Lithonia Lighting Versi Lite Collection
This Lithonia Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Lithonia Lighting FMML 7 840 M6
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the FMML 7 840 M6 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Lithonia Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.