- INTENDED USE Integrated long-life LED technology in an affordable, energy saving security lighting solution. Provides maintenance-free general and security illumination for outdoor use in residential and light commercial applications. Bright, uniform illumination is ideal for walkways, yards, patios, parking areas, driveways and egress easements creating an inviting exterior space as well as providing safety and security.
- ATTRIBUTES Two tool-free adjustable heads allow for easy aiming up/down or side to side. Rugged cast aluminum, corrosion-resistant housing in bronze or white. Clear acrylic lenses are fully gasketed to keep out moisture, dirt and bugs.
- Each head contains (3) 4780K high performance LEDs. Lumen output of 1,222 is maintained at 50,000 hour life. LED driver is 120V and operates at 60Hz.
- Dual array motion sensor provides 180° detection with up to 70 feet forward range and additional downward perimeter protection. Sensitivity and on-time adjustable knobs provide precision control, and the sensor has a manual override option. An integrated photocell prevents activation during daylight.
- INSTALLATION For eave or wall-mount only. Mount to 4" recessed junction box or surface mount to junction box.
- LISTING UL/C-UL Certified to US and Canadian safety standards. Wet location listed. Quality tested in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80.
- WARRANTY Guaranteed for five years against mechanical defects.
Additional Lithonia Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Lithonia Lighting Products
- Shop All Lithonia Lighting LED Outdoor Collection Products
Our SKU: Lithonia Lighting OFLR 9LN 120 MO
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Lithonia Lighting OFLR 9LN 120 MO BZ M2
- Lithonia Lighting OFLR 9LN 120 MO WH M2
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Lithonia Lighting OFLR 9LN 120 MO BZ M2 Product Specifications
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.