Lithonia Lighting 24" LED Rayzer Cabinet Light
Durable, aluminum low-profile design is paired with the energy-efficient technology of LED. The Rayzer provides task or accent lighting in commercial, retail, hospitality and residential applications and is ideal for use under and over cabinets, display cases, task lighting, office lighting, coves and utility/work areas. The fixture can be plugged in or direct-wired (splice box and 24" connector cord required for direct-wiring). Link up to 10' of modular system to one transformer (sold separately). Fixtures can be linked end-to-end with the end row connector (sold separately).
- Uses (8) LED bulbs
- Lamp(s) included
- Energy-efficient - 50,000 hour rated life
- Ballast Type: 24V Transformer - Required for LED linkable stick installation
- Warm light (3000K) is dimmable using the optional step dimmer
- Fixtures include 18" linking cord, mounting clips for flush or 30º mounting and screws
- Dimmable when used with the optional step dimmer
- CUL listed to US and Canadian safety standards.
- 3 year warranty
- Dimensions: 24.25" Long x 1.25" Wide x 0.5" High
About Lithonia Lighting:
Lithonia Lighting is one of North America’s largest manufacturers of commercial, residential and industrial lighting equipment. Lithonia Lighting produces an assortment of flush mount ceiling fixtures, wall sconces, chandeliers, under cabinet lights, and other lighting products, many of which are Energy Star rated for quality and efficiency.
Additional Lithonia Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Lithonia Lighting Products
Our SKU: Lithonia Lighting RAZ24
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Lithonia Lighting RAZ24
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Lithonia Lighting RAZ24 Product Specifications
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||85|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||8|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.