For applications that require the clean appearance of a flat-bottom diffuser. Provides high light levels for storage rooms, offices or retail applications.
- Linear side prisms control brightness, pyramidal bottom prisms minimize lamp image.
- Continuous side flanges on fixture body provide light trap and continuous diffuser support to prevent accidental opening and simplify maintenance.
- Full depth, white enamel end plates.
- Die-formed from code gauge cold-rolled steel.
- Channel cover snaps into place without the use of tools.
- Full end cap factory installed to reduce job site labor.
- Diffuser is extruded clear acrylic.
- Five-stage iron-phosphate pretreatment ensures superior paint adhesion and rust resistance. Finished with high-gloss, baked white enamel.
- Thermally protected, resetting, Class P, HPF, UL listed, CSA Certified ballast is standard.
- Energy saving and electronic ballasts are sound rated A.
- Luminaire is suitable for damp locations. AWM, TFN or THHN wire used throughout, rated for required temperatures.
- Product Dimensions: 2.625"H x 8.625"W x 48"L
- For surface or stem mounting, individual or row installation.
- UL listed to U.S. and Canadian Safety Standards. Optional: Canada CSA or Mexico NOM
- 1-year limited warranty.
- Specifications subject to change without notice.
Additional Lithonia Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Lithonia Lighting Products
- Shop All Lithonia Lighting Steel Square Profile Wrap Collection Products
Our SKU: Lithonia Lighting SB 2 40
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Lithonia Lighting SB 2 40 120 MBE
Clear Lens / White Steel
- Lithonia Lighting SB 2 40 ACW 120 MBE*
White Diffuser / White Steel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Lithonia Lighting SB 2 40 120 MBE Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Fluorescent Pin|
|Bulb Shape||T8 Linear|
|Collection||Steel Square Profile Wrap|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Watts Per Bulb||25|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.