Low profile body and side-mounted lamps allow fixture to fit in shallow spaces.
- Housing formed from cold-rolled steel.
- Available in tandem-wired lengths.
- 2-lamp fixtures available in choice of “2L” or opposing lamp configuration.
- Sturdy channel cover secured by captive quarter-turn latch for easy access to wireway.
- Accepts plug-in options for 1, 2 or 3 primary circuits.
- For unit or row installations, surface or suspended mounting.
- High-gloss, baked white polyester finish. Five-stage iron-phosphate pretreatment ensures superior paint adhesion and rust resistance. Painted parts finished with high-gloss, baked white enamel.
- Fixture conforms to UL 1570 and is suitable for damp locations. AWM, TFN or THHN wire used throughout, rated for required temperatures.
- Thermally-protected, resetting, Class P, HPF, non-PCB, UL listed, CSA certified ballast is standard.
- Program start ballasts are sound rated A. Standard combinations are CBM approved and conform to UL 935.
- Product Dimensions: 1.75"H x 5"W x 24"L
- UL Listed (standard). Optional: Canada CSA or cUL. Mexico NOM. Listed for 25° C ambient temperature.
- 1-year limited warranty.
- Specifications subject to change without notice.
- Actual performance may differ as a result of end-user environment and application.
Additional Lithonia Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Lithonia Lighting Products
- Lithonia Lighting SM Collection
This Lithonia Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Lithonia Lighting SM 2 20 120 LPF
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the SM 2 20 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Lithonia Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.