Low profile body and side-mounted lamps allow fixture to fit in shallow spaces.
- Housing formed from cold-rolled steel.
- Available in tandem-wired lengths.
- 2-lamp fixtures available in choice of “2L” or opposing lamp configuration.
- Sturdy channel cover secured by captive quarter-turn latch for easy access to wireway.
- Accepts plug-in options for 1, 2 or 3 primary circuits.
- For unit or row installations, surface or suspended mounting.
- High-gloss, baked white polyester finish. Five-stage iron-phosphate pretreatment ensures superior paint adhesion and rust resistance. Painted parts finished with high-gloss, baked white enamel.
- Fixture conforms to UL 1570 and is suitable for damp locations. AWM, TFN or THHN wire used throughout, rated for required temperatures.
- Thermally-protected, resetting, Class P, HPF, non-PCB, UL listed, CSA certified ballast is standard.
- Program start ballasts are sound rated A. Standard combinations are CBM approved and conform to UL 935.
- Product Dimensions: 1.75"H x 5"W x 24"L
- UL Listed (standard). Optional: Canada CSA or cUL. Mexico NOM. Listed for 25° C ambient temperature.
- 1-year limited warranty.
- Specifications subject to change without notice.
- Actual performance may differ as a result of end-user environment and application.
Additional Lithonia Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Lithonia Lighting Products
- Shop All Lithonia Lighting SM Collection Products
Our SKU: Lithonia Lighting SM 2 20
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Lithonia Lighting SM 2 20 120 LPF
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Lithonia Lighting SM 2 20 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Fluorescent Pin|
|Bulb Shape||T12 Linear, T8 Linear|
|Collection||Side Mounted Strip Lights|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Watts Per Bulb||17, 20|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.