Ideal where high brightness and good illumination levels are required such as retail, light industrial and warehouses.
- Fixture can be assembled with snap together components and requires no tools.
- Available in one lamp or two lamp configuration.
- Heavy-duty channel, die-formed from Code-gauge steel.
- Sturdy channel cover secured by captive quarter-turn latch for easy access to wireway.
- Combination endplate/channel connector furnished with each fixture.
- Five-stage iron phosphate pretreatment ensures superior paint adhesion and rust resistance. Painted parts finished with high-gloss, baked white enamel.
- MVOLT ballasts are NEMA Premium®/CEE qualified ballasts. Full light output - reduced energy. Less than 10% THD. Multi-volt operation, 120-277V.
- 120V ballasts are thermally protected, resetting, Class P, LPF, non-PCB, UL Listed, CSA Certified. Rapid-start ballasts are sound rated A.
- Product Dimensions: 2.125"H (without bulbs) x 4.375"W x 96"L
- For unit or row installations, surface or suspended mounting.
- UL listed to US and Canadian safety standards. Optional: Mexico NOM.
- Fixtures, including ballasts, are covered by Lithonia Lighting 24-month warranty against mechanical defects in manufacture.
- Specifications subject to change without notice.
Additional Lithonia Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Lithonia Lighting Products
- Lithonia Lighting Strip Light Collection
This Lithonia Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Lithonia Lighting TC 2 32 120 RE
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the TC 2 32 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Lithonia Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.