Ideal where high brightness and good illumination levels are required such as retail, light industrial and warehouses.
- Fixture can be assembled with snap together components and requires no tools.
- Available in one lamp or two lamp configuration.
- Heavy-duty channel, die-formed from Code-gauge steel.
- Sturdy channel cover secured by captive quarter-turn latch for easy access to wireway.
- Combination endplate/channel connector furnished with each fixture.
- Five-stage iron phosphate pretreatment ensures superior paint adhesion and rust resistance. Painted parts finished with high-gloss, baked white enamel.
- MVOLT ballasts are NEMA Premium®/CEE qualified ballasts. Full light output - reduced energy. Less than 10% THD. Multi-volt operation, 120-277V.
- 120V ballasts are thermally protected, resetting, Class P, LPF, non-PCB, UL Listed, CSA Certified. Rapid-start ballasts are sound rated A.
- Product Dimensions: 2.125"H (without bulbs) x 4.375"W x 96"L
- For unit or row installations, surface or suspended mounting.
- UL listed to US and Canadian safety standards. Optional: Mexico NOM.
- Fixtures, including ballasts, are covered by Lithonia Lighting 24-month warranty against mechanical defects in manufacture.
- Specifications subject to change without notice.
Additional Lithonia Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Lithonia Lighting Products
- Shop All Lithonia Lighting Strip Light Collection Products
Our SKU: Lithonia Lighting TC 2 32
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Lithonia Lighting TC 2 32 120 RE
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Lithonia Lighting TC 2 32 120 RE Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Fluorescent Pin|
|Bulb Shape||T8 Linear|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Watts Per Bulb||32|