Tandem T8 Low-Profile Fluorescent Strip Light
- INTENDED USE: Ideal where high brightness and good illumination levels are required such as retail, light industrial and warehouses.
- ATTRIBUTES: Fixture can be assembled with snap together components and requires no tools. Available in one lamp or two lamp configuration.
- CONSTRUCTION: Heavy-duty channel, die-formed from Code-gauge steel. Sturdy channel cover secured by captive quarter-turn latch for easy access to wireway. Combination endplate/channel connector furnished with each fixture.
- FINISH: Five-stage iron phosphate pretreatment ensures superior paint adhesion and rust resistance. Painted parts finished with high-gloss, baked white enamel.
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: MVOLT ballasts are NEMA Premium®/CEE qualified ballasts. Full light output - reduced energy. Less than 10% THD. Multi-volt operation, 120-277V. 120V ballasts are thermally protected, resetting, Class P, LPF, non-PCB, UL Listed, CSA Certified. Rapid-start ballasts are sound rated A.
- INSTALLATION: For unit or row installations, surface or suspended mounting.
- LISTING: UL listed to US and Canadian safety standards. Optional: Mexico NOM.
- WARRANTY: Fixtures, including ballasts, are covered by Lithonia Lighting 24-month warranty against mechanical defects in manufacture.
- Dimensions: 96"L x 4-3/8"W x 2-1/8"D
- Uses (2) 32W 96" T8 Fluorescent Bulbs (not included)
Additional Lithonia Lighting Links
This Lithonia Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Lithonia Lighting TZ132 MV
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the TZ132 MV and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Lithonia Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.