Rough Service T8 Wet Location Industrial Fluorescent Fixture
- General illumination for rough service (vandal-resistant) applications. Ideal for tunnels, canopies, shipping docks, refrigerated areas or any non-hazardous environment that requires a wet location listing. Certain airborne contaminants can diminish integrity of acrylic. Refer to Acrylic Environmental Compatibility tables for suitable uses.
- Housing: Impact-resistant, UV-resistant, fiberglass-reinforced polyester housing with cold-rolled steel enclosed wireway.
- Latches: Six tamper-resistant latches per 4' unit; 10 per 8' unit.
- Finish: Painted parts finished with high-gloss, baked white enamel. Five-stage iron-phosphate pretreatment ensures superior paint adhesion and rust resistance.
- Lens: High-impact 50% DR acrylic diffuser standard. Secured to fully gasketed housing by captive, tamper-resistant cam-action latches.
- Ballast: Thermally protected, Class P, HPF electronic ballast standard.
- Installation: Suitable for surface, chain or stem mounting. Surface mount bracket included. (Two per 4' unit, four per 8' unit).
- UL Listed (standard). CSA Certified (see Options). UL listed for 25°C ambient and wet locations. IP65 rated. Optional IP67 rating available for 4' units only.
- 50"L x 8-1/8"W x 5-5/8"D
Additional Lithonia Lighting Links
This Lithonia Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Lithonia Lighting VRI 1 32 MVOLT GEB10IS
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the VRI 1 32 MVOLT GEB10IS and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Lithonia Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.