Outdoor Living Direct Drive Waterfall Pump with 1-1/2" NPT Connection and 20' Cord
The sound of a waterfall cascading down rocks into a pond or stream enhances the auditory experience in a way no other water feature can. A waterfall further benefits fish and plant life by oxygenating the water as it returns to its basin. Our waterfall pumps are solidly constructed with non-corrosive components, carbon/ceramic mechanical seals and brass inserts in the 1-1/4" discharge. Their water-cooled design ensures safe and efficient operation without fear of harm to ornamental fish or aquatic plants. These pumps have an energy-efficient PSC motor and must be used submerged only. To install in-line, remove the bottom screen.
Little Giant PW5500 Features:
- Direct drive waterfall pump
- For use in high volume waterfall applications, ponds and water gardens, streams and aeration
- Non-corrosive plastic housing
- Water cooled design
- Contain an energy efficient PSC motor
- Install submerged only
- 1-1/2" NPT outlet
- Includes up to 2" NPT adapter
- 20' power cord included
- Garden hose adapter included
- UL listed
- 1 year warranty
Little Giant PW5500 Specifications:
- Length: 7.75"
- Width: 7.75"
- Height: 12.5"
- Connection Size: 1-1/2"
- Flow Rate: 93.33 gallons per minute
- Maximum Head Height: 32'
- Minimum Head Height: 1'
- Voltage: 115
Additional Little Giant Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Little Giant Products
- Shop All Little Giant Outdoor Living Collection Products
Our SKU: Little Giant PW5500
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Little Giant PW5500
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Little Giant PW5500 Product Specifications
|Connection Size||1.5, 2|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||93.33|
|Maximum Head Height||32|
|Minimum Head Height||1|