Outdoor Living Direct Drive Waterfall Pump with 1-1/2" NPT Connection and 20' Cord
The sound of a waterfall cascading down rocks into a pond or stream enhances the auditory experience in a way no other water feature can. A waterfall further benefits fish and plant life by oxygenating the water as it returns to its basin. Our waterfall pumps are solidly constructed with non-corrosive components, carbon/ceramic mechanical seals and brass inserts in the 1-1/4" discharge. Their water-cooled design ensures safe and efficient operation without fear of harm to ornamental fish or aquatic plants. These pumps have an energy-efficient PSC motor and must be used submerged only. To install in-line, remove the bottom screen.
Little Giant PW5500 Features:
- Direct drive waterfall pump
- For use in high volume waterfall applications, ponds and water gardens, streams and aeration
- Non-corrosive plastic housing
- Water cooled design
- Contain an energy efficient PSC motor
- Install submerged only
- 1-1/2" NPT outlet
- Includes up to 2" NPT adapter
- 20' power cord included
- Garden hose adapter included
- UL listed
- 1 year warranty
Little Giant PW5500 Specifications:
- Length: 7.75"
- Width: 7.75"
- Height: 12.5"
- Connection Size: 1-1/2"
- Flow Rate: 93.33 gallons per minute
- Maximum Head Height: 32'
- Minimum Head Height: 1'
- Voltage: 115
Additional Little Giant Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Little Giant Products
- Little Giant Outdoor Living Collection
This Little Giant item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Little Giant PW5500
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the PW5500 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Little Giant products with over 400 warehouses across the country.