Outdoor Living Wet Rotor Waterfall Pump with 1-1/2" NPT Connections and 20' Cord
These high flow, wet rotor pumps are durable, reliable and energy-efficient, using up to 60% less electricity than direct drive pumps. Their power and simplicity of operation make them the perfect choice for many water gardening applications, especially waterfalls. To install pre-filter, remove the bottom screen.
Little Giant PWM5200 Features:
- Wet rotor waterfall pumps
- For use in waterfalls and streams, ponds and water gardens, fountains and water displays, biofilters and UV filters and Koi ponds
- Non-corrosive plastic housing
- High flow pump
- Contain an energy efficient PSC motor
- Install submerged only
- To install a pre filter remove the bottom screen
- 1-1/2" NPT inlet
- 1-1/2" NPT outlet
- Shown with 1-1/2" up to 2" elbow adapter
- 20' power cord included
- UL listed
- 1 year warranty
Little Giant PWM5200 Specifications:
- Length: 6.25"
- Width: 6.25"
- Height: 11.5"
- Connection Size: 1-1/2"
- Flow Rate: 68 gallons per minute
- Maximum Head Height: 20'
- Minimum Head Height: 1'
- Voltage: 115
Additional Little Giant Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Little Giant Products
- Little Giant Outdoor Living Collection
This Little Giant item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Little Giant PWM5200
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the PWM5200 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Little Giant products with over 400 warehouses across the country.