Outdoor Living Torpedo High Flow Inline or Submersible Pond Pump with 1" NPT Connection and 20' Cord
The first pump designed for the pond enthusiast that is lightweight, water cooled, uses no oil and can be used in or out of water. Its high volume water flow and low energy consumption makes it the most unique pond pump available, and it requires no tools for installation.
Little Giant T1500 Features:
- High flow for bio-filters and waterfalls
- PSC Motor for low energy consumption
- Non-corrosive plastic housing
- Water cooled for environmental safety
- Contain an energy efficient PSC motor
- Install submerged or inline
- 1" NPT inlet
- 1" NPT outlet
- 20' power cord included
- UL listed
- 1 year warranty
Little Giant T1500 Specifications:
- Length: 10.5"
- Width: 5.25"
- Height: 6"
- Connection Size: 1"
- Flow Rate: 31.25 gallons per minute
- Maximum Head Height: 28'
- Minimum Head Height: 1'
- Voltage: 115
Additional Little Giant Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Little Giant Products
- Shop All Little Giant Outdoor Living Collection Products
Our SKU: Little Giant T1500
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Little Giant T1500
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Little Giant T1500 Product Specifications
|Flow Rate (GPM)||31.25|
|Maximum Head Height||28|
|Minimum Head Height||1|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.