Panic Proof Key By-Pass Keyless Entry Deadbolt from the 2000 Series
The deadbolt of built-in deadbolts is drilled into the door. The built in deadbolt head has a free-spinning stainless steel core shaft that cannot be cut with a hacksaw. The 2210 Deadbolt provides maximum security with total mechanical reliability.
- With Key Override (Key By-Pass) capability
- Can be used on: Residential entry doors, garage doors, commercial doors, or barns
- Easy installation
- Reversible Handing
- Adjustable deadbolt
- Easy code change as often as required
- To change the code, the lock must be taken off the door
- Covers 2-1/8" hole
- Dimensions: 5-5/8" H x 1-5/8" W x 1-5/8" D
Additional Lockey Links
This Lockey item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Lockey 2210abko
- Lockey 2210bbko
- Lockey 2210JBKO
- Lockey 2210scko
- Lockey 2210SNKO
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 2210KO and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Lockey products with over 400 warehouses across the country.