Lockey 2500 Hook Bolt for Sliding Glass Doors and Sliding Gates
The hook latch is designed for sliding doors. When turned to the locked position, the hook will strike into the mortised jamb or into the surface mounted strike plate. Both are included with each lock. The 2500 lock can also be like the 2200 rim type deadbolt. The 2500 lock is most commonly used on sliding glass doors where a hook lock is used.
- Easy code change as often as required
- Single Combination Memory only
- Lifetime mechanical Warranty
- For Right and Left Handed Applications
- Designed for sliding doors
- Mounts 1/8" or 2" thick doors
- Comes with many strike plates for a number of mortised or surface mounted applications
- Mechanical Reliability
Additional Lockey Links
This Lockey item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Lockey 2500AB
- Lockey 2500BB
- Lockey 2500JB
- Lockey 2500SC
- Lockey 2500SN
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 2500 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Lockey products with over 400 warehouses across the country.