Lockey 2500KO Hook Bolt for Sliding Glass Doors and Sliding Gates with Key Override
The hook latch is designed for sliding doors. When turned to the locked position, the hook will strike into the mortised jamb or into the surface mounted strike plate. Both are included with each lock. The 2500 lock can also be like the 2200 rim type deadbolt. The 2500 lock is most commonly used on sliding glass doors where a hook lock is used.
- Designed for sliding doors
- Comes with many strike plates for a number of mortised or surface mounted applications
- Single combination memory only
- Easy changeable combination
- For right or left handed doors / changeable handing
- Mounts 1/8" or 2" thick doors
- Mechanical Reliability
- To change the code the lock must be taken off the door
Additional Lockey Links
This Lockey item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Lockey 2500ABKO
- Lockey 2500BBKO
- Lockey 2500JBKO
- Lockey 2500SCKO
- Lockey 2500SNKO
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 2500KO and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Lockey products with over 400 warehouses across the country.