This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
E Digital Collection Electronic Keypad Lever Handleset, Remote Control Capable, 6 User Codes and LED Illumination
This amazing electronic lever set will add security and style to your home or office. The many features include 6 available user codes, a onetime user code, illuminated key pad, auto-stop function and audible / visual confirmations. For even faster entry a remote control is available (not included) to lock and unlock the door. This installs in minutes and has quick user code changing. A must have for anyone looking to add the convenience of keyless entry.
- Up to 6 user codes for access
- One time user code capability
- Program and change codes with the touch of a button
- LED illumination helps ease of operation in the dark
- Auto lock function
- Battery powered; no messy wiring
- Easy to install
- Deadbolt Size: Adjustable
- Fits Door Thickness: 1 3/8” – 1 3/4”
- Outside Dimensions with Trim Plate: 5 1/2”H x 3 1/8” W x 1 3/16”D
- Inside Dimensions with Trim Plate: 7 1/4”H x 2 3/4”W x 1-3/4”D
- Door Prep Cross Bore: 2 1/8”
- Door Prep Edge Bore: 1”
- Battery Size: AA (4)
- Operating Temperature: -4°F - 185°F
Additional Lockey Links
This Lockey item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Lockey E-985AB R
- Lockey E-985ABZ R
- Lockey E-985BB R
- Lockey E-985SC R
- Lockey E-985SN R
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the E-985 R and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Lockey products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.