ResortLock Collection LS-RL200 Electronic Weatherproof Keypad with Reversible Lever
The LS-RL200 features a sleek design with one of the smallest footprints available for a keyless door lock and a weather resistant keypad. Its lighted keypad also provides easy visibility in low-light entryways.
ResortLock allows you more control and security over your property and eliminates many of the hassles of managing a rental property, including managing guest keys, lost keys, early or late check in/outs, lockouts and many others. ResortLock is easy to configure and requires no cables, internet connection or software allowing you to easily provide your guest temporary access codes from anywhere in the world.
- Available in silver or brass finishes
- Lighted and weather resistant keypad
- Remote code generation – unlimited codes over the year
- Up to 800 permanent codes and ibutton users (combined)
- Set times for lock to auto lock / unlock daily (must be the same for all 7 days of the week)
- Issue one-time use codes for contractors, cleaners, etc.
- Lockout functionality
- Latch: cylindrical spring latch 2-3/4 std or 2-3/8 opt with 1/2" throw
- Key bypass: standard
- 1 year warranty
- Lock weight: 4 lbs
- Power source: 4 AA alkaline batteries
- Weather resistant keypad
- Handle: reversible lever
- Door thickness: 1" to 2"
- Temperature: -20 to 120 degrees F (-34 to 50C)
LockState is a manufacturer and leader in innovating security solutions. Since 2004 LockState has been developing high end security solutions for your home and office. From safes and locks, to Internet compatible thermostats, their goal is to make your life simpler and easier.
Additional LockState Links
Our SKU: LockState LS-RL2000N
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- LockState LS-RL2000N-B
- LockState LS-RL2000N-S
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
LockState LS-RL2000N-B Product Specifications
|Cylinder||6 Pin C|
|Cylinder Type||Single Cylinder|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Latch Faceplate||Square Corner|
|Number of Batteries||4|
|Number of Codes||800|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.