ResortLock Collection LS-RL200 Electronic Weatherproof Keypad with Reversible Lever
The LS-RL200 features a sleek design with one of the smallest footprints available for a keyless door lock and a weather resistant keypad. Its lighted keypad also provides easy visibility in low-light entryways.
ResortLock allows you more control and security over your property and eliminates many of the hassles of managing a rental property, including managing guest keys, lost keys, early or late check in/outs, lockouts and many others. ResortLock is easy to configure and requires no cables, internet connection or software allowing you to easily provide your guest temporary access codes from anywhere in the world.
- Available in silver or brass finishes
- Lighted and weather resistant keypad
- Remote code generation – unlimited codes over the year
- Up to 800 permanent codes and ibutton users (combined)
- Set times for lock to auto lock / unlock daily (must be the same for all 7 days of the week)
- Issue one-time use codes for contractors, cleaners, etc.
- Lockout functionality
- Latch: cylindrical spring latch 2-3/4 std or 2-3/8 opt with 1/2" throw
- Key bypass: standard
- 1 year warranty
- Lock weight: 4 lbs
- Power source: 4 AA alkaline batteries
- Weather resistant keypad
- Handle: reversible lever
- Door thickness: 1" to 2"
- Temperature: -20 to 120 degrees F (-34 to 50C)
LockState is a manufacturer and leader in innovating security solutions. Since 2004 LockState has been developing high end security solutions for your home and office. From safes and locks, to Internet compatible thermostats, their goal is to make your life simpler and easier.
Additional LockState Links
This LockState item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- LockState LS-RL2000N-B
- LockState LS-RL2000N-S
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the LS-RL2000N and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of LockState products with over 400 warehouses across the country.