ResortLock by LockState RL4000
The RL4000 offers all of the same features as the RL2000 enabling you to provide remotely generated codes to your rental property plus a whole lot more. The upgrades start with the construction of the lock, which is now completely weather-resistant and features a sturdier, heavier-duty construction. If your front door is exposed to the elements, the RL4000 is an excellent option. The 4000 also allows you a huge amount of control. Fully programmable via an optional software package, the RL4000 comes with excellent features such as scheduled access and an Audit Trail. Another key upgrade is the ability to issue multiple remote access codes at the same time. The RL4000 truly is the ultimate in Rental Property Locks.
- Remote Code Generation - Up to 4 Codes during the Same Time Period with Unlimited Codes Over the Year
- Up to 300 Combined Code & iButton Users
- Set Times for Your Lock to Auto Lock or Unlock Daily (Must Repeat for all 7 days of the Week)
- Issue One-Time Use Codes for Contractors, Cleaners, etc.
- Daylight Savings Mode for Easy Time Change Adjustment
- One Touch Lock to Quickly Locks Door Once Inside
- Lockout Functionality
- Power Source: 4 AA Alkaline Batteries
- Schlage C6 Keyway
- Weather-Proof Keypad
Additional Features w/Management Software:
- See Who and When Someone Enters Your Property with Audit Trail Allowing you to View up to 4000 Door Access Events at a Time
- Simultaneously Manage Multiple Access Codes and iButtons
- Set Access Schedules for Individual Users (Ex. Set code 1234 to only have access M-F from 10am-4pm)
- Set Auto Lock/Unlock Function to a Different Schedule Daily (Auto Unlock M-F from 9am-6pm)
- Ideal for Business or Company Use!
Additional LockState Links
Our SKU: LockState RL4000
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- LockState RL4000-SC
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
LockState RL4000-SC Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Cylinder Type||Single Cylinder|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8", 1-7/8", 2"|
|Interior Handle Style||Electronic|
|Latch Faceplate||Square Corner|
|Number of Codes||300|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.