According to the EPA, up to 5 times more contaminates are found indoors than outdoors which include pollen, dust, pet dander, mold, and even more harmful particles such as viruses and bacteria. The AP170W is an attractive and intelligently designed system from Luma Comfort that can effectively remove 99% of these allergens from a 170 square foot area. The increase in air quality can help with allergic reactions and the five separate filtering systems, working in conjunction to filter and break down contaminates, can dramatically increase the quality of your air and life.
- Utilizes HEPA, Carbon, TiO2, VOC Filters and UV Light, Eliminating Both Harmful Particles and Unpleasant Odors
- Easy to Use Electronic Controls Puts Control at Your Finger Tips
- Perfect for Small Areas Including Bedrooms, Offices, Living Areas, Bathrooms, or Closets and Covers an Impressive 170 Square Feet
- Filter Replacement Indicator Lets You Know When to Change Filters
- The Unit can Run Continuously and it is Recommended to Effectively Filter the Air in Your Environment
- Easy to Use Electronic Controls Make Changing Settings a Breeze
- Flat Panel Design Is Low Profile and Fits in with Classic and Modern Décor
- 1 to 7 Hour Energy Saving Timer
- Purifies up to 170 Square Foot Area
- Small Dimensions and Light Weight Make it Easy to Transport
- Carbon Filter Should Be Replaced Approximately 60-90 Days
- HEPA, VOC, and TiO2 Filters Should Be Replaced Every 180-365 Days
- Carbon Pre-Filter: The first line of defense in the Luma Comfort AP170W air purifier. It eliminates odors such as cigarette smoke, chemical vapors, and pet odor and also removes large airborne particles to extend the life of the other filters.
- HEPA Filter: Removes the smallest possible airborne particles that can include microscopic pollutants such as smoke, dust, mold spores, pollen and pet dander. It is able to trap 99% of particles as small as 0.3 microns in size. The HEPA filter plays a vital role in purifying and improving air quality.
- VOC Filter: More commonly known as an activated carbon filter or charcoal filter. Its job is to combat volatile organic compounds that are commonly found in paint, carpet, and furniture and can cause respiratory, allergic, and immune reactions. Activated carbon effectively removes all of these contaminates and can reduce negative reactions due to airborne particles.
- TiO2 (Titanium Oxide) Filter + UV: Simple mesh filter coated by titanium dioxide and works together with a UV light source to burn away offending pollutants. Through a reaction caused by titanium dioxide and the UV light, particles will attach themselves to harmful airborne pollutants and reduce them into harmless carbon dioxide and water molecules to further purify the air.
- UVC Light: Sterilizes the air by breaking down microorganisms, such as germs, viruses, bacteria, fungi, mold, etc.
- Width: 12.2 inches
- Depth: 7.7 inches
- Height: 14.4 inches
- Weight: 8.8 lbs
- Decibel Level: 50.5 - 53.24
- Voltage: 120
- Hertz: 60
- Wattage: 48
- Coverage Area: 170 Square feet
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Warranty: 1 Year
In The Box:
- AP170W Purifier Unit
- AP170W-CF Carbon Filter
- AP170W-HF HEPA Filter
- AP170W-VF VOC Filter
- AP170W-TF TiO2 Filter
- UV Light Bulb
Luma Comfort is a manufacturer of home appliances and home comfort products based in Southern California. Seeing the lack of innovation, diversity and quality in the market and understanding the needs of retailers as well as consumers, Luma Comfort utilizes the simple idea of developing innovative and high-quality home and outdoor appliances to meet the ever-changing needs of the consumer.
Additional Luma Comfort Links
Our SKU: Luma Comfort AP170W
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Luma Comfort AP170W*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Luma Comfort AP170W Product Specifications
|Max Room Size||170 sq.ft.|
|Overall Filter Dimensions W x H x D||12.2" x 14.4" x 7.7"|
|Service Interval||3 Months|