- Quaint and Functional Define the Post Lights of the Bubbles Collection.
- Bring Life to the Exterior of Your Home with an Easy to Install Outdoor Post Light
- Highly Regarded Solid Brass Luminaries Provides Incredible Resistance to Rust
- Fixture Directs Illumination In a Downward Direction
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Shape: B
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 40
- Wattage: 40
- Voltage: 120
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 14.57"
- Width: 9.84"
- Depth: 13.78"
- Energy Star: No
- Post Included: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- 1026/1 - 1 Light Model
- 1026/2 - 2 Light Model
Additional Lustrarte Links
This Lustrarte item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Lustrarte 1026/1-7725
- Lustrarte 1026/1-7789
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 1026/1 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Lustrarte products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.