This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Wall Plate Required
Lutron FS-5E Rotary 120 Volt 5 Ampere Single Pole Fully Adjustable Speed Fan Control
Variable speed 120 volt 5 amp rotary fan control. For use with multiple ceiling paddle fans or exhaust fans. This intuitive fan control uses an easy-to-turn knob to adjust your fans to the perfect speed for comfort. The fan control uses a traditional style wall plate and can be used with ceiling or exhaust fans.
Lutron FS-5E Features:
- Twist knob on/off or to adjust fan speed
- Coordinating Fassada wall plates available separately
- Matching dimmers available
- Can use with one or more ceiling or exhaust fans
- Do not mix fan types on one control
- Requires separate wires in wall box to control light and fan
- Set multi-speed fans to their highest setting before installing controls
- When controlling a fan and light load, total load cannot exceed 5A
Lutron FS-5E Specifications:
- Variable Speed
- Amperage: 5
- Voltage: 120
The story of Lutron began in a makeshift lab in a New York City home in 1959 where Joel Spira emerged with a radical new innovation in home lighting: the solid-state rotary dimmer. In almost 50 years of innovation, Lutron has invented hundreds of lighting control devices and systems, and expanded their product offering from 2 products to 15,000. Lutron dimmers not only set the perfect mood in a home, they also reduce energy consumption and extend lamp life. Taken as a whole, Lutron light controls have reduced electrical use by 9.2 billion kWh, reducing their customers' electric bills by $1 billion annually. The company has advanced the technology of lighting control while focusing on exceptional quality and design. Since the beginning, the company has maintained exceptional service, offering 24-hour technical support for its products, and a friendly customer service department.
Additional Lutron Links
Lutron FS-5E-WH Product Specifications
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Foyer, Living Room|