This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Remote control Recommended
Lutron L-PED2 Pico Double Mount Pedestal for Wireless Controller
Add extended functionality to your Lutron Maestro control system with this double pedestal radio operated remote.
Lutron L-PED2 Features:
- Can function as a tabletop control mounted on a pedestal, as a lightweight hand-held remote, or as a wall-mounted control within a Lutron Claro® faceplate
- Controls 1 group of lights or shades
- Control available in 7 colors options and variety engraving to suit any applications
- Battery powered control requires no wiring
- Battery included
- 5-year battery life
- Note: Pico wireless controls are compliant with Part 15 of the FCC rules
- This product uses Clear Connect Technology
The story of Lutron began in a makeshift lab in a New York City home in 1959 where Joel Spira emerged with a radical new innovation in home lighting: the solid-state rotary dimmer. In almost 50 years of innovation, Lutron has invented hundreds of lighting control devices and systems, and expanded their product offering from 2 products to 15,000. Lutron dimmers not only set the perfect mood in a home, they also reduce energy consumption and extend lamp life. Taken as a whole, Lutron light controls have reduced electrical use by 9.2 billion kWh, reducing their customers' electric bills by $1 billion annually. The company has advanced the technology of lighting control while focusing on exceptional quality and design. Since the beginning, the company has maintained exceptional service, offering 24-hour technical support for its products, and a friendly customer service department.
Additional Lutron Links
Our SKU: Lutron L-PED2
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Lutron L-PED2-BL
- Lutron L-PED2-WH
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued